A full day exploring the success of the Qualified Nursing Associates at CPFT. Looking at TNAs on programme and added value of this registrant working within your service. Hearing from inspirational learners, subject matter experts and being able to discuss the potential of employing a TNA.
Suitable for those who have Team Management Responsbilities
What type of training is it?
Trainer led session - full day
- Streamline the recruitment process for teams looking to support a TNA.
- Hear inspiring presentations by leading experts.
- Learn more about the NA scope of practice.
- View the NA role from the service user’s and carer’s perspective.
- Hear from role models and key trailblazers within the nursing workforce.
- Grow, develop and sustain our workforce for the future.